24 February, 2012

Dear Soy Yoghurt...

Look what I found! Soy yoghurt! I assume we have this back home, and I've just never noticed it, but I'm still pretty excited by my discovery. And it's blåbär (blueberry) flavour!


Did anyone else ever do this as a child? My Dad and I always used to put spoons on our noses and pretend to be koalas... I don't know if that's an Australian thing, or a Tessa thing, but I still think it's cool.

As you can probably tell, this post has very little direction and is mainly just a form of procrastination to postpone studying for my neuro exam on Tuesday. The best way to avoid studying however, is to go on a weekend trip to Kiruna with a bunch of other exchange students to see the northern lights and go husky sledding. So obviously that's where I'll be until Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment