20 February, 2012

Dear Marabou Mjölk Choklad...

"The best chocolate in the world" is a big call to make, but I thoroughly believe that the Swedish brand, Marabou, definitely take the cake (or chocolate in this case). You may think that Cadbury or Milka or Lindt or some other chocolate brand make the best chocolate- and you're entitled to your own opinion- but I'm sorry to tell you that your opinion is wrong. Unless you also love Marabou, nu är du ute och cyklar (you are now outside riding a bike). See my very first post if you don't understand this Swedish saying.

For proof of how great Marabou mjölk choklad (milk chocolate) is, today I bought a block of ridiculously cheap IKEA chocolate for 5 krona (70c in Australia), which I'd tried my first week in Stockholm and found pretty good. But now having eaten Marabou, IKEA chocolate doesn't even taste half decent, so I'm stuck with chocolate I don't even want to eat. Talk about first world problems.


P.S. I plan on literally lining my entire suitcase with Marabou mjölk choklad when I leave Sweden. How much chocolate does one need for a 'life time supply'?

1 comment: