05 February, 2012

Dear Stockholm Night Clubs...

Never have I ever felt young when going out. I was the first of my friends to turn 18, and when you turn 18 in Australia, you're legal to do everything. So not being able to get into the club tonight because I wasn't 25 was the oddest experience imaginable. I wasn't even close to getting in! And I'm also the youngest person (as far as I know) among the exchange students, and among my Swedish classmates in biomedicine. So weird!

But what do you do when you can't get into the club? Go home and watch Kung Fu Panda at 2am, with four French people, a Hungarian, a Finn, a German, and an American. And when everyone goes back to their rooms to sleep, you write a blog post instead. Obviously.

Obligatory Photo Booth photo- note the Sydney Uni jumper. Someone has to represent USYD and Australia over here, right?

P.S. Sorry for any spelling / grammatical mistakes. It's the vodka's fault if they slip through.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    μπουζουκια αθηνα

    ReplyDelete